- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- All orders will be shipped until payment is fully received.
- Sales tax is charged on instate orders if required by law.
Shipping and handling charges are based on total price of your order. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge for your order prior to billing and shipping.
Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
Shipment by UPS
We use UPS Ground and UPS Freight for our shipments. You will receive invoice first which will show the order number and the item tracking number and carrier website where you can review package status. We only ship to the confirmed address, Please verify your address is correct before you pay for the item.
- Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
- International buyers are responsible for duties and customs fees.
- Tracking numbers will be sent to all customers upon package shipment
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, Military APO’s or FPO addresses.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
Shipping Cost / Risk of Loss :
WESTART will arrange payment for shipping with the carrier, but such costs are the responsibility of the Customer. WESTART charges shipping and handling fees for every shipment, unless a special promotion or contract term provides otherwise. Such cost includes the freight charged by the carrier, packaging, and handling, but does not necessarily equal a direct pass-through of such cost to the customer. Risk of loss is upon Customer once we deliver the product to the carrier. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and related charges.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
In order to process a return, you must email us at email@example.com for pre-authorization.
Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on products that have been ridden or used.
You are solely responsible for returning the item in its original packaging, unused to the mutually agreeable return location determined when you process the return.
You are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges and you will be charged a 15% restocking fee upon receipt of the item. We will not issue a credit until it is in possession of the returned item.
* Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
* All items must be unused and in resalable condition. Photo documentation of the items will be required before the return.
* All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
* Parts must be returned unused.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once the product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your credit card 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a call tag.
For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied.
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and must include all instructions and must be made using the original packing material. Customer pays all return shipping charges. The return shipment must be insured, at Customer’s cost, for the full value of the purchase. A copy of the packing list or email invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions must be included with all returns.
Once your return is received and verified, Westart will issue a refund in the same form of payment as originally used for the purchase. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable and these amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be refunded. Please allow up to 14 calendar days for your refund to be issued. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns. Incomplete returns or damaged merchandise may be declined or issued partial refund. The refund issued will be the purchase price less any fees that Westart incurred for the return shipping and any restocking fees that apply.
Return Shipping Instructions
Customer is responsible to insure shipment for full value of purchase and use original packaging. WESTART is not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
Customer agrees to thoroughly and carefully inspect all goods and shipping papers upon delivery. No claim for shortage or damaged goods will be valid or enforceable against us unless Customer complies with Westart’s policy on returns and exchanges. Returns must always be pre-authorized by Westart and are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Please call our customer service at (424) 245-9120.
Incorrect or Defective Item
If you received an incorrect or defective product, all incorrect and defective parts will be replaced at no charge.
About damages during shipping
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that’s damaged. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
No charge for exchange. We will exchange customer orders that do not fit, if the customer requests the same item in a different size. Customer pays all shipping charges.
In order to process a return, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-authorization
Enclose a copy of your packing list or email invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions.
If an item is backordered, we will notify you by email. Shipments scheduled more than 30 days after the order date: we will notify you via email and give you a cancellation option. Filling backorders : Backorders will be filled before new orders when the backordered items become available.